If you live in Lampeter or the surrounding area and are interested in joining our Association, you can:
- Download a Membership Form and return the completed form to the address shown on the form
- if you have a question about membership, you can fill in your details and your query on the Contact Us page and a member of the Committee will get in touch with you
- if you would like to talk to someone about the possibility of becoming a member, please contact our Secretary.
If you are a beekeeper with an existing apiary of over three colonies who wishes to join, please see the Bee Diseases Insurance Ready Reckoner for details of the additional insurance premium that you will need to include in your membership form.
All members of the Association are invited to attend our monthly meetings and are also welcome to attend the weekly Sunday apiary sessions throughout the season. Membership also gives you access to the support of experienced beekeepers and the opportunity to share and learn from the experience of fellow new beekeepers.
Practical benefits of membership include:
- Bee Disease Insurance
- Public and Product Liability Insurance
- Newsletter (issued monthly by e-mail)
- "The Welsh Beekeeper" Magazine (issued quarterly by the Welsh Beekeepers' Association)
- Equipment Loan
- Tuition for the basic certificate in beekeeping and the modular theory and practical exams administered by the Welsh Beekeepers' Association
- Advance discounted tickets for the Welsh Beekeepers' Association annual convention
Click here to see our General Data Protection Regulation Policy and Guidance document, which sets out why and how we collect and use personal information of our members.